List of Contents
Whatsapp For PC | Whatsapp Download For PC | Whatsapp On PC : WhatsApp is the world’s Best and Most Popular Messaging Application built for using on Android, IOS, Symbian, Windows phone. Whatsapp works with the use of internet, so there is no need of paying any extra money for using whatsapp but it gives you 12 months of free service and it only costs a Dollar to renew and use it for next 12 months.
If all of your friends are on whatsapp and you don’t have a smartphone then What to do ?? Now, you can use whatsapp without buying an expensive smartphone. How to download whatsapp and use it!! Here is the solution for those people who don’t have a smartphone. All you need is a computer with an internet connection. So if you also want to run WhatsApp on PC then you are at the right place. Get ready to have your whatsapp for PC, even if it is windows XP/7/8.
How to Download Whatsapp for Computer/MAC Free :
- First of all, you need to have android emulator called “bluestacks”. You can download bluestacks from its official page bluestacks.com
- Download and install bluestacks on pc/laptop.
- Just follow the steps given on screen to properly install whatsapp on pc.
- After successfully installing bluestacks on pc, open bluestacks application and search for whatsapp by typing on search bar.
- Now click on whatsapp icon that you can see on search results.
- Wait for whatsapp to download and install.
- Now you are Successfully downloaded and installed bluestack.
Below, you can see the Screen shot of downloading whatsapp on Bluestacks.
- Now go to the homepage of bluestacks and click on whatsapp shortcut icon .
- Following the above steps you are now able to use whatsapp on your Computer or MAC.
Configuring whatsapp on pc for the first time use :
After installing whatsapp on your computer, you can’t just open it and use it, there are certain steps we need to configure whatsapp for first time use. Simply follow the below instruction :-
- Select your country from the list.
- Enter your phone number and click ok.
- A confirmation code will be sent to the phone number.
- Don’t get panicked you will receive the code for sure just wait for few seconds.
- Then after u need to enter the code that you received on the whatsapp window that asks to confirm code.
- After entering the code it will verify and now your whatsapp for pc is ready to use.
How to add contacts on whatsapp for PC/MAC :
You have whatsapp on your pc and successfully configured it but there is one more thing you need to know is adding contacts to chat on Whatsapp. Follow these steps to add New Contact Numbers on your whatsapp for pc.
- Click on the second button at the lower left side to see the menu
- Now you will see some options, in that, just click on the second button it will show you the Contact list.
- In the menu, Click on ‘New contact’ and add the contact details.
- After filling all the details, Click on ‘Done’ to save it.
How to Synchronize Your Android Phone with Bluestack :
The other way to easily add all of your contacts to whatsapp for pc is by synchronizing your android smartphone with bluestacks. Let us know, How to do it.
- Start bluestack and select cloud connect option
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen
- You need to enter your email id and phone number and It will generate a pin.
- Open bluestacks cloud connect app on your android device and enter the pin that is generated on bluestacks and click on login.
- Now you can synchronize contacts and also apps from your android phone to bluestacks.
WhatsApp Web Version on PC Web.Whatsapp.com :
Update(2-2-2015): WhatsApp Released official Web version to use on PC. Use this Method Only (This is easiest and 100% error free): WhatsApp Web Version for PC.
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com/ in your Google Chrome browser. Don’t bother about your OS.
- Then you will see QR CODE in your web browser like in the below image number 1.
- Now Take out Your Smartphone and Open WhatsApp then Go to Options.
- Click on WhatsApp Web. A QR code Scanning screen will appear like in image Number 2.
- Scan the code that is there in your Google Chrome. Now you will see all your whatsapp conversations in your web browser Google chrome.
- If you wanna sign out on Whatsapp Web just go to options in Mobile>> Whatsapp Web > Sign out.