It is a well-known fact that Gmail is the best and finest optimum mailing amenity all over the world. It is the world’s first and leading internet mailing service providing outstanding features for billions of active users. Now Gmail has launched a best feature by which its users can make all local and global calls at free of cost.
The user needs to have fast internet access to their device to use this application for free. Google initiated this new feature through Gmail service where users are enabled to make worldwide and domestic telephone calls to any mobile or landlines number using a Gmail account.
How To Make Calls Online Using Your Gmail Account :
If you want to make calls within your Gmail account then follow the below steps.
- Go to Gmail page and sign in to your Gmail account. If you do not have any Gmail account then create one and then proceed.
- Then go to More Text and click on Call Phone button, which will be as an little phone icon
- Then You need to download Google Voice Plugin. It will be shown in the dial box and then click on the Download The Voice Plugin link to download the Google Voice plugin to your browser.
- After the plugin is successfully downloaded and then install, and after that click on the little country flag icon in the dial box and then select the country to which you want to make a call.
- Now, simply type the mobile number or landline number to whom you want to call and then click on the blue Call button.
- That’s it! You are done!
The user should have good microphone with headsets and a Google voice plugin installed in their device. By using this you will be easily allowed make the calls for free.
Make sure that microphone and a headset are hooked up to your device for people to be able to hear you during the phone call.
The user can make calls to any place in the United States and Canada for free of charge. But you will need to pay for international calls like U.K, France, Germany, China, Japan and many other countries for fairy low cost as little as $0.02 per minute..