List of Contents
Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 Puja Vidhi | Ganesh Chaturthi puja vidhi in hindi at home | Ganesh chaturthi puja vidhi in marathi | Ganesh chaturthi puja vidhi in bengali : India is prepared to celebrate One of the most significant festival Vinayaka Chavithi which falls on September 13, 2018 and finish with the Ganesha Visarjan on September 23. It is extremely crucial to Know Shubh Muhurat (auspicious timings) in mind to result in the true blessings from Lord Ganesha, son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Have a look in all the needed puja information before invoking Ganpati Bappa this Ganesh Chaturthi 2018. check below Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam 2018.
Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated in the honour of the birth anniversary of Elephant God, his rise to come to be the most admired God in Hindu pantheon and make the title of Vighnaharta, the one that gets rid of the obstacles.He is the god of knowledge, success, and lot of money; whoever worshipped this god will certainly be blessed with all these. People celebrate this Ganesh Chaturthi with other names called – Magha Shukla Chaturthi, Vinayaka Chavithi, Tilkund Chaturthi, and Varad Chaturthi. The festival is celebrated by putting Ganapathi clay idols in residences and phases. On tenth-day lord, Ganesh idols are submersed in water after doing a rally on roads. Read below vinayaka chavithi pooja vidhanam telugu pdf free download. Read Lord Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 : Importance of the day
The day is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha. Lokamanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak selected this fesitval to unify the neighborhood and spread out the message to Swaraj during India’s freedom struggle. After 1947, the festival transformed the form and came to be a celebration of prosperity and pleasant events.
Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam :
Puja needs to start with the conjuration of Lord Ganesha, one must shout the adhering to Mantra before the idol, by revealing Avahan Mudra (Avahan Mudra is developed by signing up with both hands and folding both thumbs inwards. Chant Ganesh mantram or name for 108 times. Siddhi Vinayaka Vratha Katha is chanted and a number of straightforward rules of Ganesh. While shouting Aarti mantras light lamp and deal Aarti to Lord Ganesh idol. Prepare numerous dishes and supply them to God. Like modak, undarallu payasam, kudumulu, dishes made with some fruits. And light agarbattis. Read Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 Wishes
Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 Puja Vidhi :
On Vinayaka Chavithi devotees maintain publications, pens, and other education and learning things near Ganesh idol and maintain sindhuram to this things. Its idea that God will certainly honor them in their research studies and they are eliminated after idol is taken.The puja treatment is complied with for a number of days till Ganesh nimajjan occur.
The Tithi begins at 04:07 PM on September 12 and ends at 2:51 PM on September 13.
Ganesha Chaturthi 2018 Timings:
It is believed that Lord Ganesha was born during the Madhyana period (noon) and hence, the recommended Puja timing is in the afternoon.
Madhyahna Ganesha Puja Time is as follows: 11:03 AM to 1:30 PM.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 Visarjan Dates The visarjan or immersion of Gajanan in water occurs on Anant Chaturdasi. This year it landeds on 23 September
- Chaturdashi Tithi starts at 12:14 on 23 September.
- Chaturdashi Tithi finishes at 12:41 on 24 September.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 Puja Vidhi and Muhurat : Madhyahana Puja Time – 11:25 to 13:55 humans resources (IST). This is also considered the optimal time to bring Lord Ganesha home. Ganesh Chaturthi 2018 – The visarjan or immersion of Gajanan in water occurs on Anant Chaturdasi. This year it landeds on 23 September.
Procedure to Perform Ganesha Puja
- Take a small wooden platform.
- Cover it with a red cloth.
- Currently very carefully and respectfully place the idol of Lord Ganesha on the wooden platform.
- Light a lamp and incense sticks.
- After that invoke Lord Ganesha in the idol by welcoming him to approve your humble offerings.
- If the idol is made from Pancha dhatu (a mix of 5 steels) after that, do abhishek with Panchamrit (made from banana/fruits, milk, curd, ghee and sugar/honey).
- After that, use water to rinse the idol and clean with a fresh piece of cotton small cloth.
- Offer mouli (sacred read thread) or a small piece of new towel (ideally yellow) to the deity. After that place a Janeyu around his upper body (make sure it hinges on his left shoulder and diagonally walks around his body under the right shoulder. Later on include a tika with haldi and kumkum on his forehead.
- Offer red hibiscus or other flower and Dhruva (unique green grass ).
- Chant the Ganesha Moola Mantra then offer Modaka, fresh fruits (Guava, Pomegranate, Orange, Apple and Pear), Bananas, Coconut, Paan and Supari to the Lord.
- Worship him with folded up hands and shut eyes.
- Sing the Ganesha Aarti in conclusion the Puja.
A Large number of people Performs Ganesha Chaturthi poojas at their home and ganesh chaturthi 2018 puja vidhi at home. Devotees prayer Ganesha idol for 10 days then on the last day of prayer those idols are submersed generally at a coastline or neighboring rivers and fish ponds. Get submersed in water at the end of the festival. Keep Watching Space For More Latest Updates.