>>> Trending: MERSAL Audio Launch LIVE <<<

Baahubali & Part 2 Conclusion Total WorldWide Box Office Collections

Loading...

Baahubali : The Conclusion (Bahubali / Bahubali Part 2) Total Day by Day Collections : SS Rajamouli’s Bahubali 2: The Conclusion starring Prabhas and Rana Daggubati, has become the first Indian film to cross Rs 500 crore mark prior to its release.

Bahubali: The Conclusion is the sequel to blockbuster movie Bahubali: The Beginning. The huge success of its prequel and the curiosity fuelled by the question, “Why Kattappa killed Bahubali?”, had raised the demand for movie’s rights. Many leading distribution houses, music labels, TV channels were in queue to pocket the theatrical, audio album, satellite, digital streaming and other rights of Bahubali.

>>> Trending: Baahubali 2 REVIEW <<<

Bahubali 2 has fetched a total of Rs 122 crore from the sale of distribution rights for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (AP/T), Rs 164 crore from Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and other northern parts of India, Rs 64 crore from North America and other international markets. The Prabhas and Rana Daggubati starrer has earned a total of Rs 350 crore from global theatrical rights.

Lahari Music has acquired the music rights of Baahubali 2 for a whopping Rs 4 crore, while Zee Music has shelled out Rs 6 crore for the Hindi audio. Sony Entertainment Television has bagged the satellite rights of the Hindi version of Baahubai 2, while Star India acquired the TV rights of Telugu and Tamil versions.

>>> Trending: Bahubali 2 FULL HD Video Songs <<<

Loading...

The digital streaming, international versions, animated series, TV series, books, graphic novels, exclusive VR and other non-theatrical rights have fetched over Rs 60 crore for the makers. Trade experts claimed the total pre-release business of Bahubali 2 is likely to cross the mark of Rs 500 crore– the highest ever in the history of Indian cinema.

Here are the details of distributors and theatrical rights around the world. The numbers are based on various reports and they may not match with the actual figures released by the makers. All the figures are in Rs and crore.

AreaRights PriceDistributor
Nizam40 AdvanceAsian
Ceded/Vizag/Krishna46Varaahi
Godavari18Om Sri Manikanta
Guntur Nellore18V Celluloids
AP/T Total122
Karnataka36 AdvanceVarupradha Enterprises
Tamil Nadu47Sri Green
Kerala (+Audio-TV)11Global United Media
Rest of India70 AdvanceAA Films
North America44Great India
Rest of World all versions20Various
Worldwide Total350

Baahubali 2 box office collection breaks Dangal record with 1 million online tickets sold in 24 hours :

The SS Rajamouli film Bahubali 2: The Conclusion is set to release in two days. The fans are waiting eagerly to know ‘why did Katappa kill Bahubali’. According to a popular online ticket booking site, over 1 million tickets have been sold in 24 hours.

>>> Trending: Baahubali 2 FULL Movie Leaked Online <<<

As per a statement issued by Bookmyshow, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has broke the advance booking record previously held by Aamir Khan’s Dangal. Ashish Saksena, COO-Cinemas, BookMyShow said, “BookMyShow is experiencing an unprecedented advance booking for Baahubali 2. We have already sold over 1 million tickets across languages, even when the bookings have been live for just over a day. Though Baahubali 2 is largely perceived to be loved by South Indian audience, the response from Hindi speaking markets has been highly encouraging as well. Once all the cinemas in South come out with their schedules for the film, we expect the online ticket sales for Baahubali 2 to surge at an increasingly fast pace.”

So in case if you have not yet booked your tickets and you don’t want a spoiler, then hurry up and book your tickets now.

Baahubali 2 First Day Collection : 

Baahubali 2: The Conclusion received an overwhelming opening and recorded a collection beyond the mark of Rs 212 crore gross at the worldwide box office on the first day. It became the first Indian film to cross Rs 200 crore mark on the opening day. The movie earned Rs 121 crore to its global distributors on Friday and recovered 34 percent of their investments.

>>> Trending: Bahubali 2 FULL HD Video Songs <<<

Baahubali 2 received a superb amount of hype, promotion and advance booking even before its release across the world. Few could have imagined the magnitude of its opening day business, but Desire Trees did predict that the SS Rajamoul-directed epic historical fictional movie would surpass the mark of Rs 200 crore gross at the worldwide box office. The prediction turned true.

Baahubali 2 was released in over 8,000 screens across the globe on April 28, registered 100 percent advance booking in many centres. Baahubali 2 was premiered in over 3,000 screens around the world on Thursday and it ran to packed houses everywhere. The film also registered 100 percent occupancy in almost all the screens on its opening day.

Baahubali 2 collected approximately Rs 212 crore gross at the worldwide box office on the first day.

HINDI = 41 Crores

TAMIL + TELUGU + MALAYALAM = 80 crores.

INDIA TOTAL : 121 Cr (Nett)

INDIA GROSS : 152.6 Cr (Gross)

USA : 30 Cr

UK: 16 Cr

Rest of the World : 14 Cr

WW Total : 212.6 Cr (Gross), 121.7 Cr (Share)

Baahubali 2 Second Day Collection : 

Bahubali 2 continued its overwhelming run at the Indian box office with its gross collection crossing Rs 144 crore on Saturday. The film’s advance ticket booking had witnessed tremendous response as majority of the theatres remained housefull on the 2nd day. Advance tickets sold like hot cakes, and the result is visible in the numbers.

Baahubali 2 Third Day Collection : 

Bahubali 2 has turned out to be the biggest Indian money-spinner with its collection crossing Rs 500 crore mark at the worldwide box office in the first weekend which included three days.

Baahubali 2 garnered positive response, which boosted its collection on Saturday and Sunday. Bahubali 2 has collected Rs 100 crore gross in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Rs 40 crore in Karnataka, Rs 33 crore in Tamil Nadu, Rs 18 crore in Kerala, Rs 175 crore in other parts of India, Rs 75 crore in the US and Rs 65 crore in other international markets in the three-day first weekend.

>>> Trending: Justin Bieber India Concert LIVE Performance <<<

Bahubali 2 has collected more than Rs 506 crore at the worldwide box office in the first weekend and it has become the first Indian movie to cross the mark of Rs 500 crore in three days. The film has shatttered all previous records of Indian cinema and set up its own big benchmarks that would be too challenging to better.

Made on a budget of Rs 250 crore, Bahubali 2 fetched Rs 350 crore from the sale of its global theatrical right. The movie is estimated to have earned Rs 300 crore for the distributors and recovered 85.71 percent of their investments in just three days. Stay locked to this page to see the area-wise earnings of Bahubali 2.

However, Monday being a holiday, Bahubali 2 has a good advance booking for this day. The movie will definitely collect over Rs 100 crore gross at the Indian box office on its fourth day and beat the record of Bahubali: The Beginning, which grossed Rs 600 crore in its lifetime. It will become third all-time highest-grossing Indian movie after Aamir Khan’s PK (Rs 792 crore) and Dangal (Rs 730 crore).

Baahubali 2 Fourth Day Collection : 

Baahubali 2 has collected over 600 crore gross at the worldwide box office and shattered the lifetime collection record of Bahubali: The Beginning in just 4 days.

Having rocked the box office over the weekend, Bahubali was expected to continue its dream run on Monday, May 1, which happened to be the holiday on account of the Labour Day. Baahubali 2 registered fantastic response at the ticket counters in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala during the day.

The SS Rajamouli-directed movie collected Rs 25 crore in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Rs 10 crore in Tamil Nadu, Rs 9 crore in Karnataka and Rs 5 crore in Kerala on Monday. Baahubali 2 has collected Rs 49 crore gross at the South Indian box office on its fourth day, taking its southern gross total to Rs 250 crore.

The Hindi version of Baahubali 2 has collected Rs 35 crore nett at the Indian box office on Monday, taking its four-day nett collection to Rs 163 crore nett. Its gross domestic total stands at Rs 230 crore.

Bahubali 2 has registered good response and collected over Rs 10 crore gross at the overseas box office on Monday. Its four-day total stands at Rs 145 crore gross in the international markets. Baahubali 2 has collected a total of Rs 625 crore gross at the worldwide box office in four days.

Bahubali: The Beginning is the first instalment collected over Rs 600 crore gross at the worldwide box office in its lifetime. It was the third all-time highest-grossing Indian films after Aamir Khan’s Hindi movies PK and Dangal, which grossed Rs 792 crore and Rs 730 crore, respectively, in the global market. Now, Baahubali 2 has beaten this record in just four days and landed in the third spot in the list.

Baahubali 2 5th Day Collection : 

Baahubali 2 continued to make good collections at the worldwide box office on Tuesday (May 2) and Wednesday (May 4). Its six-day total collection has crossed Rs 700 crore gross. Baahubali 2 invaded the worldwide box office like a tsunami and made a historic collection everywhere in the first weekend.

Baahubali 2 ran in packed houses in some centres on Tuesday, but it witnessed a drop in its collection due to various reasons. It was working day for everyone and due to this, there was reportedly a reduction in its screen count and ticket prices in some areas. When compared to its business on Monday, Baahubali 2 showed around 50 percent dip in its collection on its fifth day.

Baahubali 2 collected over Rs 60 crore gross at the worldwide box office on Tuesday, taking its five days global total collection to Rs 685 crore gross. The movie needs Rs 15 crore to surpass the mark of Rs 700 crore.

In just four days, Baahubali 2 has become the third all-time highest-grossing Indian movie. Now, the movie is heading to beat the lifetime records of PK and Dangal, which are the top two highest-grossing Indian movies of all time with lifetime collections of Rs 792 crore and Rs 730 crore, respectively.

Baahubali 2 6th Day Collection : 

Bahubali 2 has beaten the lifetime collection record of Aamir Khan’s Dangal at the worldwide box office on Wednesday, May 3, and become the second highest-grossing Indian film in six days.

Having dropped by 50 percent on Tuesday, May 2, Bahubali 2 remained rock-steady at ticket counters in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on Wednesday. The movie registered 100 percent occupancy in many theatres. Its Tamil and Malayalam versions also witnessed fantastic response in their respective regions. The film had a dip in its collection in Karnataka due to the implementation of cap on ticket price.

>>> Trending: Justin Bieber India Concert LIVE Performance <<<

The Hindi version of Bahubali 2 continued to rock the North Indian box office with its Wednesday collection crossing the mark of Rs 30 crore gross. However, the business of all the versions dropped in the international markets on Monday, May 1, and the film has maintained the same momentum on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Bahubali 2 has collected Rs 55 crore gross at the worldwide box office on Wednesday. Its six days global collection has reached Rs 740 crore gross. Bahubali 2 has shattered the lifetime record of Aamir Khan’s 2016 blockbuster Dangal, which was the second all-time highest grossing Indian film with its total collection Rs 730 crore gross.

Another Aamir Khan film PK, which was released in 2014, has collected Rs 792 crore gross at the worldwide box office in its lifetime. This blockbuster movie is the-time highest grossing Indian movie. Now, Bahubali 2 needs to collect Rs 52 crore gross at the worldwide box office on Thursday, May 4. If it does the required business, the movie will shatter all Indian records in the first week.

Baahubali 2 7th Day Collection : 

Baahubali 2 has collected Rs 831.7 crore gross at the worldwide box office in first week.

In seven days, Bahubali 2 has shattered the lifetime records of Aamir Khan’s PK and Dangal, which raked in Rs 792 crore gross and Rs 730 crore gross, respectively, in the global market in their complete theatrical run. Now, the Prabhas-starrer has topped the chart of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.

Baahubali 2 8th Day Collection : 

Baahubali 2 has made brilliant collections at the worldwide box office in 8 days and earned a huge profit share of over Rs 100 crore for its global distributors.

Bahubali 2 collected Rs 831.7 crore gross in the global market in its opening week. Since there were big ticket releases from any Indian language film industry, Baahuabali 2 continued to rock the box office on its second Friday. The movie ran to packed houses in many centres across the globe even on its 8th day.

Baahubali 2 collected Rs 98.5 crore gross at the worldwide box office on its 2nd Friday, taking its 8 days total collection to Rs 930.2 crore gross in the global market. It has become the first movie to surpass the mark of Rs 900 crore in the history of Indian cinema.

Baahubali was made with whopping budget of Rs 250 crore and it fetched Rs 350 crore from the sale of its global theatrical rights. Baahubali 2 has earned Rs 460 crore for its global distributors in 8 days. Besides recovering the investments, the movie has also fetched them a massive profit share of Rs 110 core.

Here are the details of the global distributors and the prices of theatrical rights and earnings of Baahubali 2 in 7 days. All the figures are in INR and crore.

AreaRights PriceDistributorEarningsRecovery (%)
Nizam40 AdvanceAsian35.73 89.32
Ceded/Vizag/Krishna46Varaahi44.32 96.35
Godavari18Om Sri Manikanta21.27 118.17
Guntur/Nellore18V Celluloids16.45 91.39
AP/T Total122—-117.77 96.53
Karnataka36 AdvanceVarupradha Enterprises29.50 81.94
Tamil Nadu47Sri Green33.28 70.81
Kerala (+Audio-TV)11Global United Media15.34 139.45
Rest of India70 AdvanceAA Films134.94 192.77
North America44Great India54.42 123.68
Rest of World20Various43.03 215.15
Worldwide Total350—-429.50122.71

Baahubali 2 9th Day Collection : 

With Baahubali 2 crossing Rs. 1,000 crore mark, overwhelmed Prabhas has thanked his fans around the world for the massive success and SS Rajamouli for giving the opportunity.

>>> Trending: Bahubali 2 FULL HD Video Songs <<<

Baahubali 2 has continued to storm the ticket counters in the second week. The movie has crossed Rs. 1,000 crore mark at the worldwide box office in 9 days. Having shattered all the previous records, the SS Rajamouli-directed movie has become the first Indian film to surpass this mark. Prabhas is all thrilled over the massive response around the world.

Bahubali 2 1000 cr collection ww

Prabhas took to his Facebook account to share his excitement the historic success of Baahubali 2. In his comment, the actor said he is overwhelmed by the humongous response and thankful to film-goers around the world for the success. Meanwhile, he also thanked SS Rajamouli for making him the part of Baahubali world.

“To All My Fans, a big hug to each one of you for all the love that you’ll have showered on me. I have tried my best to go through a lot of the efforts that you all have put to express your affection for me from different parts of India and even overseas. I am truly overwhelmed with everything. The journey of Baahubali has been a long one but among the few things that I will take away from this, is all of you. Lots of love back to you all. A big thank you to SS Rajamouli sir for believing in me to carry his huge vision to the masses, giving me a once-in-a-lifetime character of Baahubali and making the entire journey so special,” Prabhas posted on his Facebook page.

Baahubali 2 10th Day Collection : 

Baahubali 2 collected Rs 1080.1 crore gross at the worldwide box office in 8 days. It has become the first movie to surpass the mark of Rs 1000 crore in the history of Indian cinema.

We bring you the live updates on the collection of Baahubali 2 ww here. Stay tuned to this page for more Baahubali 2 worldwide box office collection.

Baahubali 2: The Conclusion Total WorldWide Box Office Collections :

Bahubali 2 First Day WW Box Office Collection (Opening Day) : 212.6 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 2 Days WW Box Office Collection : 356.5 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 3 Days WW Box Office Collection : 506.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 4 Days WW Box Office Collection : 625.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 5 Days WW Box Office Collection : 685.4 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 6 Days WW Box Office Collection : 740.3 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 7 Days WW Box Office Collection : 831.7 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 8 Days WW Box Office Collection : 930.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 9 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1002.5 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 10 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1080.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 11 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1120.4 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 12 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1155.8 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 13 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1180.5 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 14 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1213.9 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 15 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1260.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 16 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1315.3 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 17 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1377.8 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 18 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1408.6 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 19 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1440.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 20 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1471.4 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 21 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1502.9 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 22 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1518.7 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 23 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1525.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 24 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1536.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 25 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1544.8 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 26 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1557.5 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 27 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1566.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 28 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1578.7 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 29 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1586.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 30 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1594.3 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 31 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1610.8 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 32 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1618.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 33 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1625.9 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 34 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1632.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 35 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1639.3 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 36 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1642.6 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 37 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1648.9 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 38 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1652. Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 39 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1655.6 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 40 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1661.2 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 41 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1667.5 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 42 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1673.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 43 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1679.8 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 44 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1682.3 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 45 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1685.5 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 46 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1689.7 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 47 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1692.9 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 48 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1695.6 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 49 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1698.1 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 50 Days WW Box Office Collection : 1701.4 Cr

Bahubali 2 Conclusion Total 51 Days WW Box Office Collection : Updating..

Bahubali 2: The Conclusion Collections are updating here…

We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections.

>>> Trending: Justin Bieber India Concert LIVE Performance <<<

Click ‘NEXT’ to See Bahubali Part 1 Collections

Loading...

194 Comments

        • ahha xxx , how nice to meet you.
          welcome our new automated dictionary my friends.
          such a witty and intelligent fellow he is.
          he really showed us all his eloquence and his vocab arsenal.

          come here boy if you want some verbal fencing , or perhaps a bout of the real thing.
          and ohh i have doubt.

          is it fuk u xxx or fcuk you xxx, you be the judge.

  • Its jst another commercial film….nothing other than that…expected more from ss rajamouli..the director of makki…that film was so realistic in approach with an un realistic story..sorry to say sir, your direction was not up to mark….tamanna was acting ridiculously…nd prabhas was also not up to expectation….the war scenes were un realistic..we cant compare this movie with benhur or gladiyator.. its jst another commercial film…not a Classic….

    • when coming to comparison with gladiator it is 20 times more budget than this but u will agree the director tallent on seeing 2nd part also

    • Not a classic for sure. But it is a good movie. Except for Tamanna, everyone did well and the money was well spent. Second half was good.

      Talking about where it could have been better: The movie doesn’t have a strong story. If you watch closely, the story is a slightly modified version of Bhairava Dweepam (minus the magic and all that). You could predict the story from the trailer itself. Makki/Eega was copied from an Australian movie (Cockroach). Also, we don’t need to have a huge budget or heavy graphics to make a good movie. Think about Mayabazar (B&W movie). That movie is still a classic even after decades. We need such kind of movies.

      • Very strong story outline carrying with the carved emotional characters moulded in with which more better strengthened artists performance…..

      • its a masterpiece You should show some respect of their team effort instead of preparing their performance report card.

  • Its world class movie,This movie Creat a New History in world record…….Thanks to Mr.S.S.Rajmohali to give a biggrst film of this year…and all fans waiting for BAHUBALI-2..

  • “Baahubali ” is one of the all time best movie India have ever produced. thanks S.S.RAJAMOULY for such great visualized movie.

  • movie is superbbb but for every one thr is no feel tht watch a full movie i felt like walkout from the intervel nly.its better release the second part as earlear as possible

  • no words for ss rajmouli sir . his vision is fabulous . first time in indian history that such kind
    of movie has made . all the indians should be proud of it . thanks sir for giving us such a great experience.

  • now i expect a lot to come from indian directors,especially from my south indian brave brothers,who has changed the shape of indian including cinema..can i expect mahavarata or ramayana next from you mr. director…more research needed though…bravo boss

  • bahubali is 8th wonder for indian film industry, see it on bigscreen only.prabhas showed his acting strength in this film extrordinary, no one can imagine bahubali without prabhas. rana has played vital role in his acting carrier.and rest of all give their best, v r proud to be Indian Film Industry ,,, JAI MAHISHMATEEE

  • Baahubali ne mujhe Pagal bana diya hai. I am so crazy about this film. I have seen this movie about 10-11 times, still want to watch another many times. I also start calling my daughter ‘Baahu’.

  • I am verry happy because facing trauble for salman khan who is the begg
    aast star of boollywood. & south indian movies is release in all over india.

    • yes the khans rule the Bollywood industry. and also Prabhas, Mahesh babu are my favourite stars from south. this prabhas starrer movie is really a fantastic movie and need to be on the top. and If we compare 3 khans among of them sahrukh is best and called as king khan.

  • Great show by the public and good marketing strategy by the producer s….even if the story is not great it can be completed with good advertising.

  • Yo guys, if Bahubali is also made in Hindi (not sub), im pretty sure it will whack all these star driven movies of Bollywood in no time. Anyway, its only the beginning wait till you see the combine power of its conclusion part (Bahubali 1 +Bahubali 2) . Even SS Rajamouli feels its under marketed in the Hindi Belt. Its moving mostly by the word of mouth due to its immense quality and performance. I m sure he will not make the same mistake with the 2nd part. FYI, its just not a regular movie. Its a quantum leap of paradigm shift for the movie industry in India. Enough is enough of the some mundane and pathetic movies we ve been fed with all this while. Lets kick ass and take on even Hollywood who seem to be having a free run unchallenged in the global market. Jai Mahishpathi. Sir Rajamouli, we demand Mahabharat from you to invoke our passion for the long lost pride of past glory of our magnificient and majestic nation called BHARAT.

  • Let wait & watch it is going to release in china & other international market. i thing it will break all past record of indian movie.

  • This is the first movie I watched in theater after 5 years. Great Movie……..Can not expect this type of movie from Bollywood…….Sharuk Khan killed Ashoka character in the movie…. No expectation at all….

  • ……….Bahubali…..Sensational record created so Good luck for next movie’s Prabas, Rana and Rajamouli….beter then this movie ……you wil done….we are believing…..we are proud of Tollywood..
    ……. now every body lookings on Tollywood…..so…..Good Luck for Mahesh…….Sreemanthudu…..

  • Nice Movies a Long time Come a nice movies
    Nahi to khan bhai public ko banane ka kam hi karte hai.
    Pk – HNY _kick a bakwas movie bas rate dugne karo 15 aage aur peechhe movie mat aane do public holiday par nikalo aur blockbuster bana lo are bhai mukabala maidan me karo akele me to me duniya ka shahanshah hota hu hahahahhahahahaha

  • Very nice movie . Good business in Pondicherry

    “Putting all existing box office records in India to shame,”
    what does it mean Shame.

  • baahubali is the best visual spectacle that i witnessed after a long long time………the last time i felt so elevated was when i watched gladiator some 20 years back……there have been many comparisions with hollywood flicks like 300 and gladiator………but let me tell you this friends……..baahubali comes from a regional film industry and not even from bollywood and having earned this much applause from critics and audience alike is something of an achievement to the indian film industry………the costs of making baahubali is pocket change when compared to the budget that goes into hollywood movies……..inspite of that baahubali is being appreciated……..this is a good turning point for indian cinema……..now directors and producers should keep on pushing the limits for visual entertainment of the audience and thus in a way keep enthralling us with every movie hence forth……this is good for the audience , the industry and for everyone concerned with cinema

  • mein tho bas bahuth kush hoon is movie se………kaafi saal beet chuke hai aisi movie hollywood mein dekh kar……..kuch bhi ho…….apne bhaaratiya cinema ke liye yeh ek shubh parinaam hai……baahubali ki taarif ho rahi hai har jagaa………abhi apne hindi cinema ka bhi kuch aisi movie banane hogi……

  • Extraordinary movie….!!! Awesome collections…!!!
    Amazing records…!!! Hats off to Director Mr. Rajamouli Garu,darling Prabhas and entire cast and crew who proclaimed the strength of a south indian movie. Once again thanks to them who made a successful through fare for upcoming south indian movies too.
    Not only collection wise but also this awesome movie
    Extraordinary VFX, Story narration, Screenplay, war scenes…..particularly creating the character of KALKEYA with an interesting language….which made every gentle audience stunning…..this is all simply about the movie “BAHUBALI” the movie. This movie is pride of every Indian. Thank You JAI MAHISHMATHI

  • Our special thanks to desiretrees web site for rendering your valuable services to provide us the day to day accurate collection updates

  • I like
    1)Ramyakrishna entrance
    2)prabhas with shivaLingam
    3)rana entrance
    4)kattappa with bahubali fight
    5)prabhas with tamanna love sequences
    6)entire War Sequence
    7)anushka one dialog
    The only thing i expected more in interval point
    But Everything super

  • It is worst movie with out any story.Everybody is guessing second part story.It is running with visuals only.
    Only running with hype and visuals only.We should shame about it.

  • baahubali is really a great movie that shall stand unparalleled for a very long time to come……i have seen the movie 8 times so far, 4 times in hindi and 4 times in telugu and still feel like not having enough this lovely movie……..rajamouli is surely a genius and the music by m m keeravaani is a killer……..the music keeps reverberating in the ears still now…….hope we shall have more classics like this in the future…….God bless the entire baahubali team…….love you prabhas…..

  • Amazing records…!!! Hats off to Director Mr. Rajamouli Garu,darling Prabhas and entire cast and crew who proclaimed the strength of a south indian movie.super wonderful mindblowing.I love Bahubali

  • Truly a must watch movie. The story will thrill you and awesome hollywood like fighting scenes. I had seen like 3-4 times. Desperately waiting for the second part of baahubali, from where the story will elongate again.

  • just an expensive movie earning cause of its hype indian audience have no sense of watching movies we have seen this kind of many movies in Hollywood so nothing new for us.

  • meri 35 salana zindagi me Bahubali hi esi movie hai jo mene continue(matlab two show back to back) do baar dekhi hai,or baad me PC par kai baar jab ki mai ek hoollywood fan hun.ye wakei ek DHURANDAR movie hai,zaroor dekhiyega warna pachhtaoege.

  • VOW!!! Amazing Movie from INDIA…. Truly PROFESSIONAL !!!

    My Hearty Thanks to all Team Members of BAGUBALLI… THE BEGINNING (for an entry in to HOLYWOOD)..

    Jai Hind !!!

  • When I did not saw this film I think this is not good film but when I saw it’s like to my heart I saluit this film hero Parbhas (Nice move)

  • When I did not saw this film I thik this is a not movie but when I saw this movie its like my heart I salute this movie hero Prabhash and_ contect no (+918960905040)

    • This is a very hotest an dangerous movie because who seen done I feel this isva reality seen l like this movie Thankyou PRABHASH

  • Plz don’t compare it with hollywood. Its a big world, where you can see only talented and experienced makers. Our cinemas are only developing. From this I understood Indian film-makers are trying out for a big move for the future. I think after 10-20 yrs, we will also start counting BO in terms of millions and billions of dollar. Even though it cannot be compared with Gladiator, Hercules, Ben hur, SS Rajamouli has done a appreciable job. I find the story usual, if it is corrected it has the potential to cross $200 million.

  • Thank you rajmouly sir for BAHUBALY a fantastic movie given to us. This movie will remember every Indians for a long time. waiting for 2nd part, all the best to bahubali team.

  • Hello everybody,
    What a film? There is no need to do a hindi remake. The film was well made. If I get a lottery, I will invest in BAHUBALI 2 @ 3. Tamanaah is so beautiful that she was just like a devi. Prabhas is so handsome that he was looking just like a genuine king in ancient days. The item song manohari was so beautiful that I look at it 10 times a day. The three damsels have well danced the item song. Tamanaah has well played in song khoya hain. Really, I would like the play the role of Prabhas. God bless all of you.

  • Hello ss Ramoully

    Don’t forget to pay all your actors twice or more as they all deserve to be rewarded. Please ensure that the three damsels N. Fatehi, G. Bertante and S.Wilson dance for another beautiful item song in BAHUBALI 2. These dancers have contributed a lot for the success of your film. From Abhi Taka, Mauritius

  • Hearty Congratulations Shri S.S. Rajmouli and the entire Bahubali team. Especially, the special effects and VFX expert team. Though I have been a regular Hollywood movie buff, I was really overwhelmed by this movie of yours. The film is visually so splendid that you are awestruck by spectacular visuals and grandieur. By making such a movie, what you have proved at the outset is your immense courage and faith in your own talent. Sir, Bahubali is really a ‘begining’ if you carry on this courage. Indian diaspora and the great ancient history is full of stories which deserves to be told and presented in a grand way. Mahabharata and Ramayana, for themselves and innumerable stories involved therein may prove out to be the best stories for such films. You do have the talent to portray those epics. Anyway, eagerly waiting for the second part.

  • I respected each & every commenter because each person have there own ideas and likes, at the same time I also eaglee waiting for part 2 of Baahubali movie.

  • What could be better than this.. This movie is amazing.. I don’t have any word’s for it.. It the best Indian movie I have ever seen.. Worldwide best movie.. Keep it up guy’s… PRABHAS has done… Superb

  • I am making my careeir to meet prabhas specially. I m a biggest fan of prabhas personality and his acting. you are a best & best actor in south movies actors as well as in Bollywood.you are the truly lezend prabhas sir.

  • Baahubali till date collections awesome…….Enter the team Work and efforts now seeing the Enter the World……..
    Good Achievement for 600 Cr.
    Good luck for ……..Baahubali Part -2………. Will Expecting better-then P K Collections……
    We Will Wish to Enter the Baahubali Team……

  • THE GREAT MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND I AM SURE NO ONE HAS SEEN SUCH A GREAT INDIAN MOVIE IN HIS/HER LIFE TIME…..

    NO COMPARISON OF SHITFULL KHAN MOVIES WITH THIS MASTER BLOCKBUSTER……

    JAI HO THIS MOVIE HAS CHANGED THE HISTORY GEOGRAPHY AND CHEMISTRY OF INDIAN CINEMA…..

  • actually i have spoke to mr rajmoulu in rediff maill chatting he is very nice person Dear sir it is wonderful film all people are expecting why kattapa is killed bahubali .the reason should be very very correct because in part one deva sena spoke naturally with kattapa if she knows the truth how she speak politely with kattapa.everybody expecting the correct reason if reason is not correct second part will be flab so be careful sir in first part you got THIRSTY , NASAR(hindi) so please plsease careful this is my request
    p

  • it’s really awsome movie i think this movie deserve more than money and it’s fire on other bollywood tollywood etc movie and probash do very well his act.

  • agar bahubali sirsi uttar Pradesh mai release ho jaati toh 5860 crore rupaiye kamati
    Saif Ali sirsvi Sambhal
    mobile no. 9084550100

  • my best hero
    Prabhas
    i love u prabhas sir.
    mujhe aap ki kai
    bhi movie ho psand aati hai
    uttar pradesh me aap ka
    bahubali 2 box office par
    dhoom macha dega.

  • guddu pette kodiki telustundi ……………….. noppi
    alage movie theese vaadiki telustundi daani noppi
    it’s easy to comment but difficult to make

  • Hiii
    I am Chandan Rathore
    Isi henahi jak jab jsins jsjb jsjb hai hai j.₹28₹2 subsidy uska jsins hsi ha hsi his pahan jainaioa haii Ian Iain jao q I in h jao jail jao oh haiii Jain Whois Jain jao Jain jail Jakob Hainaut usko Jain ajjo janu Jain yoo an wink hod JFK JFK kid kdnk sin 1000 bahubali jao kanal jsjb din jsins owl nuisances usi oskgjo jeo dj dibs do widow work sis. Dosksneekkspskenyehsii ushdin us eh eu urge ud is use ushdin sksknskslbhsudii uduud ud is he jd using us dj disks isi Di uske he do so sibs dheke Jedi jd din ksndksknsk ise hindi usi disk ushdin idkep.
    CHANDAN RATHORE

  • I am VISHU GAWAND
    Isi henahi jak jab jsins jsjb jsjb hai hai j.₹28₹2 subsidy uska jsins hsi ha hsi his pahan jainaioa haii Ian Iain jao q I in h jao jail jao oh haiii Jain Whois Jain jao Jain jail Jakob Hainaut usko Jain ajjo janu Jain yoo an wink hod JFK JFK kid kdnk sin 1000 bahubali jao kanal jsjb din jsins owl nuisances usi oskgjo jeo dj dibs do widow work sis. Dosksneekkspskenyehsii ushdin us eh eu urge ud is use ushdin sksknskslbhsudii uduud ud is he jd using us dj disks isi Di uske he do so sibs dheke Jedi jd din ksndksknsk ise hindi usi disk ushdin idkep.

  • Bahubali..is..just..like..indian..history. ..like..pritviraj..chauhan..haar..gaye..the..but..bahubali..me..india..jeet..gaya…jab..prithvi..raj..ji..ke..haar..jane..ke..baad.india..me..mugal..ka .entry..hua..tha…to..wo..aatank..machaye..wo..history. .hi..bahubali..me..na..dhikha..kar..india..ko..jeet..dilaye..hai….

  • A true international Film that is able to lift up the image and capabality of every Indians and to keep them in the top of the filed of entertainment…. that is cinema.

    Once again, Congratulations to the entire Team Bahubali.

    Jai Hind!!!!

  • Bahubali 2 ia an outstanding film there is no dobout on it. S.S rajmouli gives every film maker a target to reach. This movie has created a mount everest of records. I don’t think bollywood is going to beat these records. These records will be broken by “prabash”. I can give it in written.

  • Jukkas parbhas Indian most beautiful movie I love this movie. Dinesh Meena Dujana,sumerpur.,pali Rajasthan

  • very nice and ..wonderfool this movie .i m very happy looking this movie
    brabhas nice guys …my feverit hero

  • बेहतरीन , ये एक तमाचा हैं उन लोगों के लिए जो हमारी संस्कृति का मज़ाक उड़ाते हैं! कोई गंदगी नही कोई नंगा नाच नही फिर भी इतनी कामयाबी , हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ राजमौलि एवम् प्रभास जी !!!

  • Some people surmise that bahubali will be able to replicate dangal in china. I disagree and this is the reason.

    The key difference between the two films is what is to be noticed. What works for baahubali in india is precisely what didn’t (in part 1) and will not work in part 2. They are as follows:-
    (a) Baahubali is a period drama, with grand scale. This is a never before seen scale and grandeur that is rooted in indian culture and hence is pulling people to watch it. Chinese audience is sick and tired of such period dramas. Chinese film makers have been making dramas on a grand scale since past many years. If theye still want to watch better quality superhero stuff, Hollywood is the alternative.
    (b) Dangal is about sports and parenting. The landscape and colours chosen by film maker are quite similar to chinese landscape. Hard parenting and sports are close to chinese people. This makes a killing combination and the film has given them what Hollywood can’t. Aamir Khan is a known name by now. So the film works and how.

    So by my calculations Baahubali if edited well to western sensibilities , may do something in US and south America but don’t expect much in China and korea or japan.

    I would like to credit Aamir Khan here, who is a thinking actor and must have been playing a big role in Dangals dubbing in chinese. The title itself, “let’s wrestle daddy” betrays to me Aamirs inputs.

  • Many movies are based on love and girlfriend or actress but bahubali is love of mother which is bigger than any one.. so the movie rockzzzz.. one point to be noted. It is our culture rooted so likes more ..

Leave a Comment

All India Journal